Orange module banner
Green module banner
Experience The Difference
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF SOUTH DAKOTA, MINNESOTA, IOWA, COLORADO, KANSAS, OKLAHOMA, NEW MEXICO, AND TEXAS, AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF MEXICO. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: Experience the Difference and Win ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Biomat USA, Inc., 2410 Lillyvale Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032 ("Sponsor" or "Biomat").
PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. CST, and ends on June 30, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. CST ("Promotion Period"). Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes Promotion Period.
ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be (i) at least 18 years old at time of entry; and (ii) a legal resident of South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, or Texas in the United States, or a legal resident of Mexico (collectively, the "Eligible Area"). Residents outside of the Eligible Area are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes, which shall be final, (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliate, Talecris Plasma Resources, Inc. ("TPR"), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (c) to acknowledge acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules. Employees of Sponsor, TPR, Interstate Blood Bank, Inc., Biotest Plasma, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, or subsidiaries, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
TO ENTER: To enter, either (1) donate plasma at a participating Biomat or TPR donation center located in the Eligible Area during the Promotion Period ("Participating Centers," defined below); or (2) enter by mail. ENTER BY MAIL: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3" x 5"; card, and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: Experience the Difference & Win Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6010, Morton Grove, IL 60053. To be eligible, mail-in entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2021, and received by July 9, 2021. Each entry must be mailed separately. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damages entries. Proof of transmission does not constitute proof of entry. No mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted, and all such entries will be void.Limit: Participants may not submit more than two (2) entries per person during any 7 day period. Either entry method (1) or method (2) will count as one entry. All eligible entries received will be entered into the random prize drawings.
PARTICIPATING CENTERS: Entries by donation (entry method (1)) will only be accepted at the Biomat or TPR donation centers listed below:
1. Biomat Aurora, 501 Sable Blvd, Aurora, CO 80011 ;
2. Biomat Colorado Springs, 3776 Airport Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80910;
3. Biomat USA Denver, 7141 N Pecos St, Denver, CO 80221;
4. Biomat USA Lakewood, 8800 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215;
5. TPR Colorado Springs 2502 E Pikes Peak Ave #180, Colorado Springs, CO 80909;
6. TPR Lakewood, 145 S Sheridan Blvd #200, Lakewood, CO 80226;
7. TPR Pueblo, 1501 Moore Ave, Pueblo, CO 81005;
8. Biomat USA Topeka, 2120 Southwest 6th Street, Topeka, KS;
9. Biomat USA Topeka-Gage, 2915 SW Gage Blvd, Topeka, KS 66614;
10. Biomat USA Wichita, 6959 E 21st St N, Wichita, KS 67206;
11. TPR Sioux Falls, 1025 N Minnesota Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104;
12. Biomat USA Midwest City, 6700 E Reno Ave, Midwest City, OK 73110;
13. TPR Oklahoma City, 7103 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73139;
14. TPR El Paso 1 (Texas), 720 Texas Ave, El Paso, TX 79901;
15. TPR El Paso 4 (Alameda), 3515 Alameda Ave, El Paso, TX 79905;
16. TPR El Paso 5 (Dyer), 8500 Dyer St space 25, El Paso, TX 79904;
17. TPR El Paso 6 (Alabama), 4710 Alabama St, El Paso, TX 79930
18. TPR El Paso 7 (N Loop), 8631 N Loop Dr, El Paso, TX 79907;
19. TPR El Paso 8 (N Carolina), 500 N Carolina Dr unit b, El Paso, TX 79915;
20. TPR Amarillo, 1709 S Avondale St, Amarillo, TX 79106;
21. Biomat USA Fort Worth, 5629 W Rosedale St, Fort Worth, TX 76107;
22. TPR Fort Worth 2, 2520 Jacksboro Hwy, Fort Worth, TX 76114;
23. TPR Killeen, 908 S Fort Hood St, Killeen, TX 76541;
24. Biomat USA San Antonio, 500 N Flores St, San Antonio, TX 78212;
25. TPR San Antonio, 2118 S Zarzamora St #448, San Antonio, TX 78207;
26. TPR Del Rio, 829 S Main St, Del Rio, TX 78840;
27. Biomat USA Lancaster, TX, 1441 Pleasant Run Rd, Lancaster, TX 75146;
28. Biomat USA Arlington, 1519 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX 76010;
29. Biomat USA Carrollton, 1235 S Josey Ln #520, Carrollton, TX 75006;
30. Biomat USA Dallas, 2580 Gus Thomasson Rd, Dallas, TX 75228;
31. Biomat USA Garland, 1841 N Jupiter Rd, Garland, TX 75042
32. TPR Dallas, 8057 W Virginia Dr, Dallas, TX 75237;
33. Biomat USA Bellfort, 8747 W Bellfort Ave, Houston, TX 77031;
34. Biomat USA Little York, 330 W Little York Rd, Houston, TX 77076;
35. Biomat USA Monroe, 8537 B, Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX 77017;
36. Biomat USA Victoria, 1309 E Red River St, Victoria, TX 77901;
37. Biomat USA West 43rd, 1223 W 43rd St, Houston, TX 77018;
38. TPR Corpus Christi, 4244 Ayers St, Corpus Christi, TX 78415;
39. Biomat USA Edinburg, 209 S Jackson Rd, Edinburg, TX 78536;
40. Biomat USA Laredo, 1502 Hidalgo St, Laredo, TX 78040;
41. Biomat USA McAllen, 400 N 10th St, McAllen, TX 78501;
42. Biomat USA Mission, 114 W 9th St, Mission, TX 78572
43. Biomat USA Saunders, 2310 E Saunders St #108, Laredo, TX 78041;
44. TPR Eagle Pass, 350 S Adams St, Eagle Pass, TX 78852;
45. TPR McAllen, 500 S Bicentennial Avenue, Ste 1, McAllen, TX 78501
PRIZES, ODDS, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE("ARV"): The following prizes will be awarded by random drawing at the conclusion of the Promotion Period:
- Grand Prize: Sponsor or its designee will select four (4) potential Grand Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period to receive a $2,500.00 USD cash prize (Aggregate ARV: $10,000 USD). A valid photo ID is required to claim the grand prize.
- Additional Prizes: Sponsor or its designee will select five (5) potential winners from among all eligible entries received at each Participating Center during the Promotion Period to receive $100 USD, totaling two hundred twenty-five (225) total potential Additional Prize winners during the Promotion Period (Aggregate ARV: $22,500 USD).
In addition, the following prize will be awarded to the participant with the most new donor referrals in the Promotion Period:
Referrals will be tracked by Grifols Donation Payment System and BECS donation system at all participating locations.
- $1,000.00 USD cash prize. In the event of a tie, the participant with the most lifetime donations at Biomat or TPR donation centers prior to the start of the Promotion Period will be declared the winner.
The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $33,500 USD. Odds of winning depend on the total number eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit of one random drawing prize per household; previous Grand Prize winners will not be eligible to win any additional prize. A valid photo ID is required to claim the grand prize. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Actual prizes may differ from promotional images. Additional restrictions apply. Failure to collect or properly claim any of the potential prizes in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded. All other costs related to prize acceptance, delivery and use not specified herein as being provided, including federal, state, and local taxes, are the responsibility of the winner.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The prize drawings will take place on or around July 15, 2021. The drawings will be conducted by Sponsor or one of Sponsor's designees, and will take place outside of Mexico. The potential winners will be notified at the contact information provided in winner's records with Biomat or TPR and/or on winner's entry form. Winner must claim the prize within thirty (30) days of notification and a valid photo identification will be required. If any potential winner fails to respond to prize notification, he or she shall forfeit their interest in the prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner selected in a random drawing. Potential winners may be required to sign an affidavit, release, and/or appropriate income tax reporting documents in order to receive the prize. Failure to sign and return any such requested affidavit, release, or tax reporting document or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Sponsor reserves the right to not seek an alternate potential prize winner in the event the individual originally selected is disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
The Grand Prize winners must note that the value of their accepted prize is taxable as income and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner for the value of the prize and the winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the prize after it is awarded. Sponsor takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities. Consult your tax advisor.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and any behavior by any participant that will bring the Sweepstakes or Sponsor or its affiliates into disrepute (in Sponsor's sole discretion) will result in participant's disqualification from the Sweepstakes and all privileges as a participant and/or potential prize winner will be immediately terminated. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes and prize if Sweepstakes cannot be completed as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control. Entry into Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to Rules and agreement to be bound by all decisions of Sponsor, acting in its sole discretion. All issues of interpretation are to be decided by the Sponsor, and are final and binding in all matters. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate promotion and to disqualify any entrant if, in its sole discretion, integrity or fairness of promotion has been compromised.
RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor (which grant will be confirmed in writing on request of Sponsor), its subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers, and those acting pursuant to its authority, the right and permission to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, each winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, opinions and biographical information (including without limitation hometown and state) for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes (including the announcement of his or her name on television or radio broadcast) without additional consideration, compensation, permission, or notification. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which will not be acknowledged or returned, and that Sponsor and its designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the entries in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further consideration to entrants or any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, IBBI, TPR, INTERSTATE BLOOD BANK, INC., BIOTEST PLASMA, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLICATIONS, AND PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT, AND MARKETING AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING BODILY HARM, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, EPIDEMICS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, and in no event will any participant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or any other legal costs. Sponsor, its affiliates, and the Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in Sweepstakes materials, including Sweepstakes advertising materials, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of potential prize winner(s), or for lost, late, damaged, altered, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or incomplete entries.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSATKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
IN CASE OF DISPUTES: Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ENTRANTS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING OR ARISING FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sponsor, its affiliates, or the Released Parties. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsorand its affiliates in connection with or related to the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Participants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state and federal courts in the State of California for all disputes relating to these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes.
LIST OF WINNERS: For a list of winners send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by no later than December 31, 2021, to Biomat USA, Inc., Attn. Marketing Manager, Experience the Difference & Win Sweepstakes, 10255 West Higgins Road, Suite 450, Rosemont, IL 60018.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to legal residents of SD, MN, IA, CO, KS, OK, NM, and TX, and Legal residents of Mexico who are 18 or older at time of entry. Sponsor: Biomat USA, Inc., 2410 Lillyvale Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and the complete Official Rules available from Sponsor. Start date: May 1, 2021. End date: June 30, 2021; see Official Rules for details. To enter, visit a participating donation center and donate or mail entry to Experience the Difference & Win Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6010, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Limit: two (2) entries per person per 7 day period. Four potential winners will be eligible to receive one (1) of four (4) Grand Cash Prizes of $2,500 USD (ARV: $10,000 USD). 225 potential winners will each be eligible to receive a $100 USD cash prize. Total ARV: $22,500. See Rules at https://www.grifolsplasma.com/en/experiencethedifference for details. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes and Official Rules governed by the laws of the State of California. Void where prohibited.