Orange module banner
Green module banner
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF ILLINOIS, INDIANA, IOWA, KENTUCKY, MARYLAND, MICHIGAN, MINNESOTA, OHIO, PENNSYLVANIA, AND WISCONSIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: The Plasma Heroes, Donate & Win Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is sponsored by Biomat USA, Inc., 2410 Lillyvale Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032 ("Sponsor" or "Biomat").
The Sweepstakes begins on July 6, 2020, and ends on September 15, 2020 ("Promotion Period").
Entrants must be (i) at least 18 years old at time of entry; and (ii) a legal resident of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Wisconsin (collectively, the "Eligible Area"). Residents outside of the Eligible Area are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. A valid driver's license and proof of insurance are required to claim the car prize. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Sweepstakes, which shall be final, (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliate, Talecris Plasma Resources, Inc. ("TPR"), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (c) to acknowledge acceptance of and compliance with these Official Rules. Employees of Sponsor, Talecris Plasma Resources, Interstate Blood Bank, Inc., Biotest Plasma, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, or subsidiaries, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
To enter, either (1) donate plasma at a participating Biomat or TPR donation center located in the Eligible Area during the Promotion Period ("Participating Centers," defined below); or (2) enter by mail. ENTER BY MAIL: Hand-print your name, address, city, state, ZIP code, e-mail address (if available) and daytime phone number (including area code) on a 3" x 5"; card, and mail in a business-size (#10) envelope with proper postage affixed to: Plasma Heroes, Donate & Win Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6010, Morton Grove, IL 60053. To be eligible, mail-in entries must be postmarked by September 15, 2020, and received by September 25, 2020. Each entry must be mailed separately. No mechanically reproduced, photocopied, illegible, or incomplete entries will be accepted, and all such entries will be void. Limit: Participants may not submit more than one entry within a 24 hour period or more than (2) entries during any seven day period. Either entry method (1) or method (2) will count as one entry.
Entries by donation will only be accepted at the Biomat or TPR donation centers listed below:
- Biomat Frederick, 1037C West Patrick Street, Frederick, MD 21702;
- TPR Port Huron, 649 24th Street, Port Huron, MI 48060;
- TPR Toledo 1, 625 Dorr Street, Toledo, OH 43604;
- Biomat Shaker Heights, 2840 E. 116th, Cleveland, OH 44120;
- TPR Toledo 2, 3217 Dorr Street, Suite B, Toledo, OH 43607;
- TPR Akron, 1558 Brittain Road, Akron, OH 44310;
- Biomat Erie, 2717 West 26th Street, Erie, PA 16506;
- Biomat Inkster, 27575 Michigan Avenue, Inkster, MI 48141;
- Biomat Chicago, 3280 West 87th Street, Chicago, IL 60652
- Biomat Pittsburgh 2, 1330 Western Avenue, Pittsburg, PA 15233;
- Biomat Chicago Paxton, 2159 E. 95th Street, Chicago, IL 60617;
- Biomat Council Bluffs, 617 Mynster Street, Council Bluffs, IA 51503;
- Biomat Pittsburgh 3, 12224 Frankstown Road, Penn Hills, PA 15235;
- Biomat Des Moines, 1223 6th Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50314;
- Biomat Maywood, 215 Madison Street, Maywood, IL 60153;
- TPR Rockford, 1052 W. Riverside Boulevard, Suite 132, Rockford, IL 61103;
- Biomat Reading, 630 Greenwich Street #3, Reading, PA 19601;
- TPR Columbus, 3469 Great Western Blvd., Columbus, OH 43204;
- Biomat Hillcrest, 1828 Seymour Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45237;
- TPR Canton, 824 30th Street NW, Canton, OH 44709;
- TPR Dayton, 3909 Salem Ave., Dayton, OH 45406;
- TPR Harrisburg, 2933 N. 7th Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110;
- Biomat Whitehall, 3840 E. Main Street, Whitehall, OH 43213;
- Biomat Fairless Hills, 524 South Oxford Valley Road, Fairless Hills, PA 19030;
- TPR Waukegan, 2609 Grand Avenue, Waukegan, IL 60085;
- Biomat Indianapolis 1, 502 N. Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204;
- Biomat Marion, 3620 North Post Road, Indianapolis, IN 46226;
- TPR Fridley, 6582 University Avenue, NE, Fridley, MN 55432;
- TPR Louisville 1, 5037 Preston Highway, Louisville, KY 40213;
- Biomat Menasha, 905 Midway Road, Menasha, WI 54952
- TPR Indianapolis 3, 6340 Gateway, Suite 2, Indianapolis, IN 46254;
- TPR Flint 2, 4027 N. Jennings Road, Flint, MI 48504;
- TPR Flint 4 – Van Slyke, G3483 Van Slyke Road, Flint, MI 48507;
- TPR Saginaw, 3740 Dixie Highway, Saginaw, MI 48601;
- TPR Lansing, 921 W. Holmes Road, Suite 300, Lansing, MI 48910;
- TPR Flint 3, 2810 S. Dort Highway, Flint, MI 48507;
- Biomat Farmington Hills, 28400 Grand River Ave., Farmington Hills, MI 48336;
- Biomat Kalamazoo, 167 E. Kalamazoo Ave., Kalamazoo, MI 49007;
- Biomat Battle Creek, 72B S. 20th Street, Battle Creek, MI 49015;
- Biomat South Bend, 1901 Western Ave., South bend, IN 46619;
- Biomat Merrillville, 7320 Broadway, Merrillville, IN 46410;
- Biomat Terre Haute, 1132 Locust Street, Terre Haute, IN 47802;
- TPR Champaign, 241 S. Mattis Ave., Champaign, IL 61821;
- TPR Anderson, 3533 S Scatterfield Road, Anderson, IN 46013;
- TPR Peoria, 1902 North Sheridan, Peoria, IL 61604;
- TPR Bloomington, 511 W. Washington Street, Bloomington, IL 61701;
- TPR Milwaukee, 6530 North 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223;
- Biomat Milwaukee, 2522 W. State Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233;
- TPR Moorhead, 800 Holiday Drive, Suite 140, Moorhead, MN 56560;
- TPR St. Paul, 1920 Suburban Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55119;
- TPR West St. Paul, 1695 South Robert Street, West St. Paul, MN 55118.
PRIZES, ODDS, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Following the conclusion of the Promotion Period, Sponsor or its designee will select 1,251 potential winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The following prizes will be awarded:
- Grand Prize: One (1) potential winner will be eligible to receive a Nissan Versa (ARV: $14,730). A valid driver's license and proof of insurance are required to claim the car prize.
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: Five hundred (500) potential winners will be eligible to receive a Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (ARV/speaker: $7.45; Aggregate ARV: $3,725);
- Phone Holder Vent Clip: Seven hundred fifty (750) potential winners will be eligible to receive a Phone Holder Vent Clip (ARV/clip: $3.39; Aggregate ARV: $2,542.50).
The total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $20,997.50. Odds of winning depend on the total number eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit of one random drawing prize per household; previous grand prize winners will not be eligible to win a second prize. A valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required to claim the car prize. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Actual prizes may differ from promotional images. Potential car winner must be insured, licensed drivers to be awarded the vehicle. The car winner must take possession of the vehicle within 30 days from winner selection. Upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in the prize are the winner's responsibility. All prizes awarded as-is; see manufacturer for details. Additional restrictions apply. Failure to collect or properly claim any of the potential prizes in accordance with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded. All other costs related to prize acceptance, delivery and use not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
Sponsor or its designee will conduct the random prize drawings on or around September 28, 2020. The potential winners will be notified at the contact information provided in winner's records with Biomat or TPR and/or on winner's entry form. Winner must claim the prize within thirty (30) days of notification and a valid photo identification will be required. If any potential winner fails to respond to prize notification, he or she shall forfeit their interest in the prize and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner selected in a random drawing. Potential winners may be required to sign an affidavit, release, and/or appropriate income tax reporting documents in order to receive the prize. Failure to sign and return any such requested affidavit, release, or tax reporting document or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Sponsor reserves the right to not seek an alternate potential prize winner in the event the individual originally selected is disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion.
For winners outside of California of all prizes of $1,500 or more, all appropriate and required local, state and federal taxes will be withheld by Sponsor in accordance with federal and state law. The grand prize winner must note that the value of their accepted prize is taxable as income and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the winner for the value of the prize and the winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the prize after it is awarded. Sponsor takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities. Consult your tax advisor.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Sponsor for purposes of administering this Sweepstakes and awarding any prize. Sponsor may also disclose your personal information as required by law.
Noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and any behavior by any participant that will bring the Sweepstakes or Sponsor or its affiliates into disrepute (in Sponsor's sole discretion) will result in participant's disqualification from the Sweepstakes and all privileges as a participant and/or potential prize winner will be immediately terminated. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes and prize if Sweepstakes cannot be completed as planned due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control.
Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor (which grant will be confirmed in writing on request of Sponsor), its subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers, and those acting pursuant to its authority, the right and permission to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, each winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, opinions and biographical information (including without limitation hometown and state) for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes (including the announcement of his or her name on television or radio broadcast) without additional consideration, compensation, permission, or notification. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which will not be acknowledged or returned, and that Sponsor and its designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the entries in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further consideration to entrants or any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR, TPR, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLICATIONS, AND PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT, AND MARKETING AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING BODILY HARM, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, EPIDEMICS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, and in no event will any participant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or any other legal costs. Sponsor, its affiliates, and the Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in Sweepstakes materials, including Sweepstakes advertising materials, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of potential prize winner(s), or for lost, late, damaged, altered, misdirected, illegible, undelivered or incomplete entries.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS
SWEEPSATKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
IN CASE OF DISPUTES:
Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ENTRANTS AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING OR ARISING FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Sponsor, its affiliates, or the Released Parties. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and its affiliates in connection with or related to the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Participants consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of state and federal courts in the State of California for all disputes relating to these Official Rules and the Sweepstakes.
LIST OF WINNERS:
For a list of winners send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by no later than April 30, 2021, to Biomat USA, Inc., Attn. Grifols Plasma Marketing, Plasma Heroes, Donate & Win Sweepstakes, 10255 West Higgins Road, Suite 450, Rosemont, IL 60018.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to legal residents of IL, IN, IA, KY, MD, MI, MN, OH, PA, and WI, who are 18 or older at time of entry. Sponsor: Biomat USA, Inc., 2410 Lillyvale Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90032. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and the complete Official Rules available from Sponsor. Start date: July 6, 2020. End date: September 15, 2020; see Official Rules for details. To enter, visit a participating donation center and donate or mail entry to Donate & Win Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 6010, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Limit: Participants may not submit more than one entry within a 24 hour period with a maximum of 2 entries per person during any seven day period. One potential winner will be eligible to receive a Nissan Versa (ARV: $14,730). 500 potential winners will receive a Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (ARV/speaker: $7.45) and 750 potential winners will receive a Phone Holder Vent Clip ARV/clip: $3.39). Total ARV: $20,997.50. See Rules at www.grifolsplasma.com/plasmaheroesdonateandwin for details. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes and Official Rules governed by the laws of the State of California. Void where prohibited.